Thursday, February 4, 2016

Tour of Sufferlandria Day 4 (Ride 7)

This was the last ride before coming back to complete the Tour next week post Rock Cobbler. Do As You’re Told or DAYT is an interval ride. It comprises two sets of 11 intervals each. The first set is matching intervals, with efforts matching recoveries. The second set features inverse intervals, with opposite efforts and recoveries.

image

I dialed it back down to 80% and went from there. No real problems with this one. Now with 164 miles on my legs this week I am on a two day taper to race day Sunday. I found this video online which cover’s Sunday’s event.

See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.