Monday, November 9, 2015

Everesting Week 18

Well the week kinda got away from me. I had planned for another 200 mile week but it wasn’t happening, that said only 2 rides resulted in 140 miles, nearly 15 hours and over 15,000’ of gain!

Monday was off

Tuesday was the Mike Nosco Memorial Ride

Wednesday I travelled for work, got home late

Thursday I played catch up from Wednesday

Friday was a taper for 12 Hours of Temecula on Saturday

Saturday was 12 Hours of Temecula

Sunday I was dead after Saturday!

Total for the week;

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.