Friday, May 8, 2015

Review; The Runner’s Choice – Foot Massage in a Bottle

So the good folks at Trusted Health approached me to see if I would be interested in reviewing their foot oil “Foot Massage in a Bottle”. Sounds a bit hokey I thought but I was game. This was underwritten by the fact that my feet were taking a pretty good beating with 3 to 4 months with mileage well in excess of 200+ miles and with many of those miles on trails.

IMG_5497

Becca was also very enthusiastic. She was much more familiar with the benefits of essential oils which was what many of the active ingredients are.

Here’s my experience;

  • First of all my initial worries about putting oil on my feet were unfounded, it is absorbed super-fast, even quicker if applied after a shower, I guess as the pores were opened? Anyway concerns about having to walk about on tip toes etc went out the window.
  • Your feet actually feel “refreshed”, kinda tingly clean, it’s nice!
  • It smells nice, not over powering just clean I assume that the eucalyptus, eucalyptol, wintergreen, peppermint, and spearmint oil doing its thing.
  • A little goes a long way, the bottle lasts forever! Using those make-up-pad-removal-thingys you just dab it on, the instructions actually specify not to wipe. A bottle lasted well over three months.
  • It doesn’t sting! When you have a cracked heel putting something on there that stings is not conducive to making me put it on there! It doesn’t sting! Enough said!
  • It actually works, angry cracked heels be gone, well mostly. Significant improvement though!

So all in all it works, I like products that work and that are simple. The only way this could be improved is if the application was easier, something like a deodorant roller would make this perfect and of course reduce waste.

Retailing for just under $20 a bottle and with discounts on bulk (3 bottles of more) orders this is definitely one of those things a runner should keep in their bag of tricks!

Now I have two bottles to give away to two lucky folks, to win one is easy just tweet the following:

I am entered the @quadrathon contest to win a Foot Massage in a Bottle from @OraMD

I’ll draw a winner on the May 15th

1 comment:

  1. This is very nice post. Thank you for sharing this massage.Beautiful collection .Get more, visit………………………. massage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.