Monday, January 19, 2015

2015 Plans…redux (probably not for the first time either)!

Had you asked me 18 days ago what my plans were for the first 8 months of the year were and I would have said this;

Then this happened;

image

Then this happened;

image

So now it’s kinda like this...sorta...ish!

  • Calico Ghost Town 50k – Registered
  • Tour of Sufferlandria – Registered
  • Sean O’Brien 50k…well maybe, we’re waitlisted
  • Bandit 50k – depends on the above!
  • Leona Divide 50m - Registered
  • Grand Canyon R2R2R – not enough time for Becca to recover before IM Boulder, no worries, it’s been there a few years and I am sure it will be there for a few more!
  • TransRockiesRun Run 6 – looked at the finances on this one and it costed out at $7,000+, and the house needs painting and the closets need remodeling, and I need (don’t want, but need) a new car…being an adult sucks!

Remaining possibilities;

  • Cuyamaca 100k Registration opens June 15th…yeah I set a reminder for that!
  • Waldo 100k It’s a lottery which announces the run list on March 1st
  • Backbone Trail 70 miler (self supported) There’s something to be said for being in control of you own destiny! I have run the entire thing but in sections; here, here and here.

image
The elevations South to North (approx 15,000’ of gain)

And…we’ll see!

It’s all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.