Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hedging my bets…

So as you know this year I will be heading to Ironman Arizona as a Sherpa to support Becca as she races, not that I am providing any aid as such but I get to ride and run around after her screaming and shouting etc!

imageAs Arizona sells out immediately the only real way to get an entry is to Volunteer which is what we did last November. Now to hedge my bets “just in case” I want to race in 2015 I have signed up to volunteer this year. I have picked something that doesn’t interfere with the weekend itself and from what I can see this really a groundkeeper role at the Athlete Village at Tempe Beach Park.

If you fancy volunteering you can sign up here!

Maybe I’ll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.