Friday, October 1, 2010

This is so cool!

As I write this I am on a plane…I am not just writing this on a plane but I am actually going to publish from 39,000’! So cool!

image Anyway as you can tell I am easily distracted! I am heading to New York this weekend for a wedding, my wife is already there and will come back later than me, in fact I am there for a grand total of about 32 hours…kind of a whistle stop tour you could say. I’ve lived in New York, I spent nearly two years there halfway through the last decade. I have no desire to check out any of the sights but one thing I will be checking out is this…

image 2010 Cervelo R3 Ultegra

The planets aligned’ it’s 20% off and on Sale in Brooklyn…about 6 miles from where I am staying in Midtown. C’mon you know you would too right!

I’ll be posting the winner of the Clif Crunch contest this weekend and if the winner of the Mix1 from last week doesn’t step forward over the weekend I pull another name from the hat…coming next week I have a RoadID to giveaway!

Have a good weekend!